To access the Bayswater CFA email system please follow these directions.
Webmail allows you to access your email accounts through a web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome. The main advantage to checking your email via a web browser is there is no need to install or configure any email software on your computer. It also means you can check your emails on any computer, laptop or smart phone you use around the world.
To access webmail on Cloud Hosting, follow the below steps.
- Click here to visit the Webmail log in page
- Type in your log in details
- Click [Login]
Alternatively, you can visit http://webmail.your-domain.com.au and enter in your email address and email password.
To access webmail on cPanel hosting, follow the below steps.
- Log into cPanel
- Click the Email Accounts
- Locate the email address you with to access and click on [More].
- Select Access Webmail.
- Type in your email password.
- Select your webmail client (we recommend Horde).
- Select your language and click [Login]
Alternatively, you can visit http://your-domain.com.au/webmail and enter in your email address and email password.